Windows is the high-demand operating system for Laptop and desktop-based users. In the business fields, the officials prefer the windows version to work. It is easily understandable.
While we are accessing the internet various virus-based data can be entered into the system that directly affects the operating system and the operating system loses to work accurately and efficiently.
Users can use online gaming which also impacts the processor and the software system. This situation might cause the Windows crash paradigm.
While windows crash at that time users need to reinstall the Windows OS. There are many ways by which users can install and download windows on the system.
Most using methods are in the form of a DVD or Pen drive that can attach and the system can reinstall its software. It is the easiest way to use the toolkit from the USB or DVD and access the device. Some of the time where you have no setup but you want to access and use the system on the current basis.
If in case you don’t have the facility to access through the pen drive or DVD for any reason like ports is not working properly or CD player is not active and detects by the drivers at that situation the best option left is Internet
Install Windows OS with the help of the internet
Follow the following steps to install the windows on the system
- Go to Google by any web browser you can use to browse the data
- Type Windows 10 download on the Google
- On the first link of Microsoft click on it
- Click on the download tool now button
- Select the location and your download become complete
- Open the tool – it is the collection of programs that can make the software have various tools to use the system
- Accept the conditions – it may show the terms and conditions option to access the toolkit in your device
- Select the Create installation media for another Pc option
- Click on the next option
- Choose the language, editors, and architecture as 32-bit as per the requirement – You can choose the language and editors as per the choice you want in your system
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the ISO file option
- Click on the next option
- The ISO file starts downloading
- After downloading open it
- Click on the sources option
- Choose the setup option
- Choose run as administrator
- Click on the install option
- This might take time to install. Choose the username and the password as per the choice you want.
- Click on the finish option
These steps take some time to install Windows on the system. It is one of the easiest ways to install Windows on the system without using any USB or DVD.
The Internet provides a new vision to the software to access and use in the devices as per the choice. Terms and conditions can provide you with the authority of what you can do with the procedure that can describe the steps to follow.