Many times you accidentally delete a file during app development in Android Studio. Then you get worried about what to do now? After that, you either import the file again from the backup folder or create a new file again, which is very difficult to create at times. If this happens to you too, then there is nothing to panic about. Android Studio gives you the option to recover your deleted files. Android studio keeps a complete log of deleted files so that you can easily recover your deleted files. So let us tell you how you can revert your changes in android studio.
- Open your Android studio.
- Right click on the project folder from the project navigation bar left side of Android Studio screen.
- Click on “Local History” then click on “Show History”.
- You will see all the files which you deleted. Select that file which you want to recover.
- Right click on the selected file and click on “Revert”. Now your file has been revered. You can do revert changes in Android Studio