In this article, we will learn how to create a signature in Gmail and How to change a signature in Gmail like a professional. Follow the below steps to add a signature in Gmail:
How to create an email signature in Gmail
1. Open and log in to your Gmail account on your phone/computer.
First, you must log in to your Gmail account where you want to add the signature. When you send a professional email, your signature determines your identity.
2. Go to Setting, a gear icon top right corner of the screen.
3. Find the signature section under the General tab menu.
4. In the signature section, click on Create New button.
5. A pop-up window will appear, add the name of the signature and click on create button.
6. Now add signature content you want to show while sending a mail such as your signature, logo social media links, email ID, contact number, address, etc. You can add up to 10,000 characters to your signature.
You can create multiple signatures for multiple profiles in Gmail by just following the above steps.
How to edit or change signature in Gmail
If you want to edit the currently added signature, then you don’t need to do any complex steps follow steps number 6 and save changes. That’s it.