Tinder provides a new platform via which users can do online dating. It helps
- Mobile dating app
- Find people around you by swipe gesture
- Facebook integrated to login
- “Wants to Match you” Suggestion
All Users are not getting their compatible match on this platform and they are make irritate by the fake connection and ID. This frustration causes users to switch accounts from this platform.
It is the platform where unknown users meet with each other and spend online time with each other. It is the new platform phase for youngsters to spend time. In some cases when users want to erase the information and switch to another account or app. It is the best way to delete the profile account status properly before leave
To delete the account from this app it is better to delete the account permanently.
How to delete tinder account?
- Open the Tinder app
- Click on the profile in the tinder app – open the profile icon that you want to delete from your phone
- Click on the Setting option – at the topmost side of the app
- A direct delete account option may exist in it – click on the button
- A new page display – consisting of two icons in it
- Pause my account or delete my account – Two options may display as per the requirement if the user wants to delete the account permanently then choose the Delete my account otherwise if after some time duration you want to rejoin the app with the same account then click on the Pause the account
- “Are you sure you want to delete your account?” – this is the confirmation message from the developer team side to confirm the deletion status and get the feedback on the delete an account
- Click on the delete my account option
Your profile picture and all the data may be deleted from the account. Deleting the app doesn’t delete your account, unlike most mobile applications. Some of the working points need to be understood before the deletion of the tinder account on your mobile phone.
- This dating app doesn’t let you go that easily.
- Deleting the Tinder app from your device doesn’t mean you have deleted your account.
- All you need to do is download the app from the Google play store again and sign in.
- If your account has been inactive for more than seven days, it will remove from the app entirely, according to Tinder.
- If you want to delete your Tinder account, however, your profile will be completely erased and not exist in the app
- All posts and chats may delete from this app automatically.
- You’ll have to start over again if you download the app and create a new account after deleting yours.
- It’s important to delete the account from settings for future safety or security