“Get your Whatsapp backup and use them whenever you want “
Whatsapp is the most used messaging app in which we can send unlimited messages to other users. The data of chatting may store in the Backup of the Whatsapp account.
Sometimes you may delete the current chat and want to view the previous chat that you remove from the screen. In that situation, the backup is the source that can help to find the information in message form.
Backup and Restore is the feature that helps to get back your previous chats and restore them in case you lost your chat while updating the app sometimes you feel that some messages are skipped and you want to access them. It is the best way to maintain the Record and loss may recover easily.
You might not know how you can retrieve the backup data from the Google drive
Backup Whatsapp to Google drive
There are a few steps that can help you to quickly learn the ways to backup Whatsapp chats to Google drive
- Open the Whatsapp
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner
- Click on the chats option
- Press the chat Backup option
- You can view the Backup button and the storage capacity also mention on it helps to understand that your phone needs to have space to recover that Backup in the mobile device memory
- Click on the Backup button
- It takes some time, after completion
- Open the Google Drive app on your mobile device
- Click on the setting option
- Log in your Google Id that is on your Google drive and on Whatsapp
- Click on the 3 dots at the left corner of the Google Drive app
- Here, Click on the backup option
- You can view the Whatsapp Backup file on it. The date and time are also mentioned on it.
- Click on that file and if you want to delete the Backup you can delete it from the Google drive that is connected to the Whatsapp
- This way you can easily access your Whatsapp chat data from Google drive
- Open your App manager in your mobile device file manager option
- Click on the Whatsapp option
- Click on the clear data option in the storage of the WhatsApp application
Restore WhatsApp Backup From Google Drive
- Open the Whatsapp
- Now you can view that your WhatsApp account has been deleted
- Click on the Agree and continue button
- Write your mobile number and click on the next option
- Now you can get the verification code in your registered mobile number. Now enter the 6-digit code on it
- Press on the Continue and allow button
- Allow the permissions to access the Whatsapp media on your mobile device
- Now you can view the data that may restore on your mobile device.
- Click on the Restore button
- Now you can get the Backup in your Whatsapp
- Write your username and the permission as per the need you want in your Whatsapp
- Now you able to Restore that backup to your mobile device
These are the basic steps that help the users to easily back up your WhatsApp chat and restore them in your Whatsapp account