A user account is a personal account that keeps confidential files or folders on one login. At one home if one device is used by three users for their work then they can divide our account into different user accounts.
All the user logins may have one main Login which is called the developer Login which can add the password key to maintain control of all accounts. If some of the user accounts don’t want to be a member of the device and want to remove the account from the device. It is possible to delete and add the user’s account as per the need on one device.
For example – In colleges, more than one student works on different projects on one device. In that situation, they maintain the work by adding different user accounts.
Methods to remove user account in Windows 11
Method – 1 – Delete from the Control Panel
To delete a user account on Windows 11 under the Control panel (which contains all the system functionality and Setting) – Follow the steps in a sequence manner:-
- Click on the Start button
- Search on the Control Panel option
- The Control Panel window display on your screen
- Click on the User account option – It will help to describe the list of user accounts accessed on the device
- Click on the remote user account option- you will be able to view the option to delete the user account from the device. Make sure that you will open the window from Admin Login. Apply the username and password on the admin panel or user account that is given by the owner of the device.
- If your device Admin gives authority to perform the change with another account then you will perform. It is always the best way to open the user account from the Admin account.
- Select the account you want to delete or remove from your device
- Click on the delete account option
Your user account from the device will automatically delete and no longer will you have the access to use the system with your personal Login.
Method – 2 Delete from the Setting option
Settings Panel – It allows removing or deleting the user account from Windows 11 – following the steps:-
- Open your desktop
- Click on the Start option
- Click on the keys Windows + I at the same time, it will be able to show the Setting panel on your screen.
- Click on the Account option- It will show you the list of user accounts on your screen
- Make sure that you will open the admin account to remove the account from your device
- Choose the user account you want to remove from the system
- Click on the Delete account and data option
These two methods help you to remove the user account from Windows 11